BigLeap Learning Assessment Placement – Platform (BLAP)

OUR SKILLING MODEL SINGLE-TIER-ARCHITECTURE PROGRAM FOR EMPLOYMENT (Keenly Focused on Jobs Across Government, Bank and MNC etc Sectors)
Training: Single-Tier-Architecture (SCALE Model)
Generic conceptual training to crack most of the competitive exams in India

Most companies especially MNC giants; gauge a candidate’s overall efficiency by keeping the “6 skills” as the cornerstones of assessment. Last year ,a study by employabilitty assessment company Aspiring Minds created a stir by claiming that 95 percent of engineers in the country were not fit for sotware development jobs. "The top 10 IT Companies take only 6% of the engineering graduates.what happends to the remaining 94%" ? Due to the widening skill gap, now industry has to re-train even those get hired. Moreover indistry needs packaged students who are good at aptittude, technical skills and also soft skills. hence the above said students will not be alibible to crack a job and falter in the process. some of the students either overestimate or understatimate their skills think and net result is that they do not concentrate on tracking either assessment.

BigLeap Learning Assessmment Placement Platform (BLAP), is the Compintion of online videos, practice exams, assessment and mock interviews. so BLAP help the students to find out their weaker area and provide chance to perform well in real time selection process.

BigLeap Learning Assessmment Placement Platform (BLAP) is a platform which believes in creating a process flow for students to get succeeded in their career efforts and crack thier first job.

HOW TO GET INTO TOP MNC’S?

CRACK ANY JOB INTERVIEWS BY ATTENDING 6 Foundational SKILLS TRAINING A person’s collective ability to adapt to an environment, react to a situation, think, comprehend, calculate and act is mostly down to the “6 SKILLS” present in them.

If a candidate has in him/her instilled the right quantity and quality of “6 SKILLS” the chances of securing the dream-job becomes greater than ever before.

Here, we present a comprehensive program to work on all the seven aspects that determine the job-readiness of a candidate. This program enables candidates to adapt themselves to face any specific competitive exams like TCS, Wipro, HCL, CTS, AMCAT, Co- Cubes, E- Litmus etc. by following a generic training architecture and specific assessing models.

Additional essential skills for Campus Placement :

Service Details
  • Course:BigLeap Learning Assessment Placement – Platform (BLAP)
  • Event Categoried: Candidates, Presentations
  • Venue:4th Floor, Markaz Complex, Mavoor Road, Calicut

PARTICIPATING COMPANIES